Lecole Chempaka offers a high quality educational experience and nurturing environment that fosters sharp learning skills. We are proud of the calibre of our staff and the work that they do; we are even prouder of the students who are so fondly referred to as Chempakites!
We have strived to make our admission process simpler taking into consideration the current pandemic situation to ensure that all prospective parents enjoy a stress free and safe admission process.
Step 1: Admission Enquiry
Parents are requested to make enquiry by telephone / email /website / visit the school Admission Office for admission details. Our keen and efficient team will get back to you to answer your questions and collect necessary details. To initiate the admission process an online application form will be mailed to the parent ,to be duly filled and revert with the following documents attached. The form is also available on the website.
- Copy of the Birth Certificate
- Copy of Report Card of previous year
- Evidence of having graduated from the previous class.
- Passport size photograph of the student
- Original TC from the previous school (for students seeking admission from Grade 2 onwards)
- Photocopies of all achievement certificates in the field of Academics, Sports, Extra Curricular activities.
- Photocopy of Passport.This is mandatory for overseas students.
- The Admission form must also be completed and duly signed by both Parents. It contains information which will assist you in your relationship with the School.
Step 2: Registration
The parents are requested to visit the school Admission Office, fill out the registration form, get the date for a written assessment (applicable for Grade -6 to Grade-9 only) on payment of Registration fee of Rs.1000. This amount is refunded on payment of admission fee. After evaluation the parent will be intimated for a counselling session with the Principal.
Applicants from Grade-1 to 5 will be intimated for a video interview / counselling. There will be no written assessment.
The syllabus for assessment will be sent by mail. Both parents are expected to attend the video counselling.
Step 3: School Visit & Interaction with the Principal
Parents / Guardians can visit any of our school campuses to understand the culture and ethos of the Institution. A meeting can be scheduled with the Principal, so parents can have an interaction with the Head of the school, ask questions and collect any information they require from the school office. Please follow the Covid norms strictly when planning the visit.
Step 4: Acceptance of Admission
- Students are admitted on first-come, first-served basis, depending on vacancies.
- On the basis of the evaluation report / video counselling the parents will be intimated for a counselling session with the Principal following which an Admission Confirmation Letter will be mailed to selected candidates.
- On receipt of the Admission Confirmation Letter, the admission fee has to be paid. Bank details and instructions will be mentioned in the letter.
- The school reserves the right to admissions. In all matters pertaining to admission, the decision of the Admission Committee will be final.
- Kindly note that fee once paid is not refundable under any circumstances. The refund policy will be strictly followed with regard to admission fee as per policies of the Management.
Once the above steps are satisfactorily completed, parents will receive the following information by email/courier. This will inform you about the following:
- Schedule for distribution of books.
- Schedule for purchase of school uniform material.
- Due dates for payment of first Instalment fee /Annual Fee /Caution deposit whichever applicable.
- Details of Admission number, class, school app and payment links.
- Parent orientation programme before the beginning of the new academic session – (May-2021). This programme will acquaint the parents with the culture and ethos of the school and a briefing on the academic schedule. Diaries, Calendar and ID card will be issued.
You are most welcome to join the Chempaka family!